Finance Analyst – Stockport – Up to 40k
Recann are currently recruiting for a CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified Finance Analyst for our medical research client based in Stockport, Manchester.
In this role you will be heavily involved in:
- Preparing Management accounts on a monthly basis within set deadlines.
- Gathering and preparing information for the external, statutory audit of the annual financial statements and as and when internal audits take place.
- Preparing templates for the annual budget process and supporting Operational and Departmental staff in completing these.
- Preparing budget reports for review
- Working with Operational and Departmental staff to produce regular forecasts of spend with explanations of variances to budget.
- Preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments.
- Maintain fixed asset register, including depreciation calculations, consideration of impairment and useful lives of assets
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis reports on the performance of the business against budget and potential future developments.
- Collecting data to support key performance indicator reporting.
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Preparing ad-hoc reports/summaries as required
- Provide back-up to Head of Finance for periods of holiday cover.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Develop financial models to aid forecasts/budgets and development of longer-term financial strategy and assist Project leaders/Department Managers with their forecasting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) with post qualification experience of working in a management accounting role within industry
- IT Literate
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 35 hours
- Fantastic working environment
If you would like to progress an application then please click apply without hesitation.
For further information about the opportunity then you can contact Recann on
0161 711 0791
If this position is not quite suitable then please visit the Recann’s website to view all the roles we currently have on offer.
Or why not give us a call to discuss your next career move?