Recann is currently recruiting for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join a leading online retailer.
The email marketing coordinator will play a key role in the companies email marketing campaigns. Working in close collaboration with various departments across the business including Marketing, Creative, Development and Merchandising to support various market initiatives.
The Email Marketing Coordinator will execute marketing and trigger emails whilst also tracking important email metrics derive results and advise on market trends.
The purpose of this position is to support the planned expansion of the business presence in emerging markets. The Email Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the CRM Manager.
- Coordinated Email Marketing and Process WorkFlows.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure on-time asset delivery.
- Assist the Digital Communication and Wider Marketing team.
- Analyse metrics to conclude marketing insights.
- Remain up to date with industry best practices and procedures.
- 2+ Years in Email Marketing.
- Knowledge of database segmentation and targeted emails.
- Excellent understanding of KPIs .
- Able to identify market trends
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn.
- Analytical and good problem-solving skills.
If this position is of interest then get in touch with Recann today.