Job Title: Junior Front End Developer (Angular)
Salary: Up to £30k per annum
My prestigious educational client is on the lookout for a Junior Front End Developer specifically designing the company’s website and managing content systems.
This is a great opportunity to work independently and as part of a small development team with an emphasis on front-end UI design. Involvement in developing, updating, testing and supporting websites, web applications and mobile-based applications.
- Proven track record in web development
- Ability to support and maintain existing projects
- A sound understanding of the principles of developing and writing for the web
- Good knowledge of AngularJS (v1.6), HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS
- Good knowledge of Gulp and NodeJS
- Excellent visual design/UI design skills and understanding of responsive design
- Organisational and time management skills sufficient to prioritise a wide range of immediate and longer term demands.
- A flexible approach
- Ability to translate and express complex requirements into specifications for development
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical colleagues
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, manage changing priorities and capable of keeping skills up to date
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Developer to take a step up and to join a progressive team.
If you’d like to progress an application, please apply with your CV immediately!