Salary: £60000.00 to £75000
Recann is currently working in partnership with an award-winning clinical research organization on the lookout for a SAS Programming Manager.
The organization has an excellent reputation in the industry and has contributed significantly to the development of life-saving drugs through groundbreaking clinical research.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing management team and lead the statistical programming department forward in their continued development of tools and processes.
- management to the Programming teams, building a positive and productive relationship across the department.
- Ensuring SAS Programming deliverables are achieved to a high standard.
- Ensuring SAS Programming studies are effectively Managed.
- Provide Support and Training to junior members of the development team.
- Driving the positive recruitment, retention, training, and development of the department.
- Experience directing statistical projects
- Enhanced knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements and industry advancements related to statistical programming within Pharma or clinical
- Excellent communication skills with a strong team focus, focussed on a positive attitude and inclusive environment.
- Experienced manager with excellent personal and organizational skills.
If you believe that your experience matches the job specification then please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Please, note this role can be either based at Home or in the office.