Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £45k per annum
My prestigious finance services client is seeking an experienced Project Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering both tactical change/IT initiatives to the business/client.
You’ll work closely with relevant project stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the projects.
It’s an exciting time to join this company as they are expanding at a rapid rate and there will be new challenges on a daily basis!
- Distinct track record in a similar role within an SME, in particular working in a Business to Consumer environment.
- Qualification in a project management methodology (PRINCE II) or equivalent would be advantageous
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of MS project and project management tools (excel etc.)
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management principles.
- Able to translate business requirements to technical leads and or developers and vice versa as/when required.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Proven ability to help customers and operations team prioritise projects.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management
- Experience in financial sector (desirable)
In return for your hard work, they offer a modern working environment, competitive holidays and excellent company pension.
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!