Project Manager (Software Development) – Stoke-on-Trent
Fantastic opportuinity for a software development focussed project manager to join a growing organisation based in Stoke.
As a strong leader, the primary purpose of this role is to ensure the successful delivery of software development projects for the Group.
– Strong managements skills, with proven coaching and motivational experience
– Successful delivery of software development projects
– Ensure development of software to agreed standards and methodologies
– Ensure testing of software to agreed standards and methodologies
– Agile project management
– Scrum Master, ideally with relevant qualification
– At least 5 years’ experience of managing teams of software developers
– Confident and able to work independently
– Strong written and verbal communication at all levels
– Use of Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage Agile software development projects
– Attention to detail, taking pride in your work, yet pragmatic and focused on the goal
Whilst this is a non-technical role, you must be confident in liaising with software developers. You must not only be able to understand and translate requirements, but will also be able to challenge proposed solutions and validate decisions.
A strong salary and package is on offer for the right canddiate.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you!