Salary: £50000 to £55000
Job title: Information Security Officer
Salary: Up to £55k per annum
I’m working with a highly ambitious company based in Stoke who is looking to grow their IT team with an Information Security Officer.
To be successful in the role, you will have relevant experience in an IT role as well as extensive knowledge of Information Security and Cyber risk.
You will be an excellent communicator both written and verbally at all levels, and have a strong track record of building positive relationships at a senior level providing constructive support and challenge to Directors.
- Coordinate the development of the Groups information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of an education and training programme on information security and privacy matters for employees and suppliers
- Work as the Data Protection Officer.
- Manage and complete information risk and information security reviews, including due diligence of third parties.
- Develop and implement an Incident Reporting and Response System to address security incidents (breaches), respond to alleged policy violations or complaints from external parties.
- Serve as the Groups designated representative on Information Security matters, including external and internal audits, client requests on security, data and privacy matters.
- Input to the development, implementation and enhancement of the Business Continuity Framework.
- Keep abreast of latest security, data and privacy legislation, regulation in particular ISO27001 and GDPR
Skills & experience
- 5 year’s experience in a senior technical IT infrastructure role
- Experience of the Data Protection Act and new GDPR
- Experience in a similar Information Security role
- Driving Licence essential
- Hold recognised information security qualification such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISO audit qualification or similar
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!