Senior Software Developer – Three Days Remote – Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Software Developer at an international client based in Stoke-on-Trent. Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to join part of a highly independent team of expert software developers in a forward thinking company with a well-established client base.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Software Developer, you’re responsible for producing quality software, on time and to specification. You work in co-operation with all internal stakeholders including a small nominated team of software developers. You’re responsible for review and approval of code produced by the team and escalating possible issues to the Lead Developer.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An understanding and appreciation for the software development lifecycle and Agile processes
- Understanding of SOLID principles and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Extensive knowledge of C# .Net, WPF & WebAPI2
- Understanding of micro services architecture (ideally AWS)
- Competence of SQL Server 2008 and above and/or MySQL
- Knowledge and experience of N-unit
We offer a young, international, and fun work environment. A possibility to grow in the company and ability to have support from an experienced team. Plus a competitive benefits package.
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Part Remote: 3 days remote per week
To apply send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org