Recann is currently working in partnership with an award-winning clinical research organization on the lookout for a talented Data Manager.
The organization has an excellent reputation in the industry and has contributed significantly to the development of life-saving drugs through groundbreaking clinical research.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established team with responsibility for leading all data related activities relating to clinical trial research projects and studies.
is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing management team and lead the statistical programming department forward in their continued development of tools and processes.
You will be the Lead Data Manager role with responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Documentation: Implementation and maintenance of accurate, clear Data Management documentation.
- Definition and maintenance of Data Management project planning.
- Overview of all data review activities.
- Team Player
- Responsible for the setup, maintenance and finalisation of the study files.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of contracted Data Management obligations.
- The first point of call for all Data Management activities
- Risk Management.
If you believe that your experience matches the job specification then please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Please, note this role can be either based at Home or in the office.