Salary: £40000 to £50000
Job Title: Senior Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £50k per annum (dependent on experience)
A prestigious cyber security company is on the lookout for an ambitious Senior Support Engineer to join them at their Reading office.
They are trusted by over 5,000 clients and have over 35 offices worldwide!
This role will focus on providing supplying software solutions in the network management area for large, multi-national blue-chip customers in the Domain Name Service (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and IP Address Management (IPAM) space specializing in the following vendors:
- Alcatel Lucent VitalQIP
Main responsibilities will include first, second and third line telephone technical support enquiries from customers and providing technical support, workarounds and solutions for customer problems.
- Experience in Supporting DDI, DNS and DHCP (ISC Bind rather than Microsoft)
- Microsoft Server 2003 + AD Skills
- Sybase Database Operations Knowledge
- Red Hat Linux/Solaris.
- VMWare – Virtual machine software
- Experience working on a helpdesk, IT environment.
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security and quality best practice.
- Networking knowledge
If you’d like to find out more about this unique opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!