Salary: £25000 to £45000
.NET Developer | Software Developer x 3
Mid-level and Senior Developers required
My client based in Ross-on-Wye is a market leader in their field and they are looking to grow their development team in 2017!!
As it stands the current team is made up of a few developers (.NET) a couple of BI Analysts, Testers, Business Analyst and PM resource. This year there are lots of new projects starting and so the majority of the projects will be greenfield/new development. You will have involvement in building internal business applications and also client facing web applications which would be used by thousands of people throughout the course of a year.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- SQL Server/T-SQL
- Good communication skills
- Telerik, MVC or Kendo UI toolset
- Experience of working with an Agile methodology
- Team Foundation Server
- Google OR Tools
The Salary: up to £45k per annum (negotiable)
- Annual bonus up to 4% based on company targets (performance related)
- Pension. The company will match up to 5% contributions
- Salary sacrifice to top up pension pot.
- Approx 10 days pot of holidays to be used for friends and family.
- Free parking
- Flexible working (to help miss the traffic)
- Occasional remote working
How to apply:
Should you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience for this position and you would like to find out further information about the company and the role then please do not hesitate to click the link and apply!