Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Up to £35k per annum (dependent on experience)
Do you enjoy providing Server Support and have the desire to be part of a team that has one goal in mind?
A successful software company is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to provide 2nd/3rd line Server support to a range of clients, as well as internally.
You’ll work on a range of projects and a brief understanding of networking is also required to assist with troubleshooting.
- Provide support and general administration to client and Windows Server infrastructure
- Provide administration of client and Active Directory and Exchange servers
- Provide support of server hardware
- Involvement in project work, including solution design and implementation
- Microsoft servers 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Windows 7/8/10
- WAN/LAN technologies, preferably Cisco or HP
- Virtualisation technologies: VMware or Hyper-V
- Backup technologies
- Antivirus/security products
Ideally you will have certifications in one or more in the following:
- Microsoft MCSE
- Cisco CCNA
- VMware VCP
In return, they offer great benefits including contributing to your learning and development.
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV instantly!