Salary: £17000 to £22000
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure ensuring service level agreement targets are met.
- Incident and Problem management, Request fulfilment.
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s)
- Prioritising and managing several open cases and mini projects at one time
- To complete the initial diagnosis of all incidents and either resolve to the customers satisfaction using documented processes and procedures or escalate to Second Line Support or Application Support using agreed processes.
- To fulfil standard requests using documented processes and procedures or escalate to Second Line Support or Application Support using agreed processes.
- Promote best practice and adherence to change management processes.
- Update records throughout all stages of all processes so customers and colleagues can view the latest information at any time.
- To complete routine systems administration tasks.
- Proactively keep customers informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone and email.
- Escalate calls to the Service Desk Manager, Second Line Support and Application Support as required.
- Receive, review and update documentation to assist with the resolution of incidents and the fulfilment of requests.
- To maintain accurate records relating to incidents, requests, assets and other aspects of IT service management.
- To participate in team meetings.
- To undertake other duties commensurate to the post.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Confident individual with a proactive attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner
- Must be able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Good team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to provide a customer focused service
- Excellent, proven organisational skills
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- The ideal candidate would have a very high level of customer service experience and ideally past experience working in a helpdesk environment. Training will be given where appropriate
- Proven background within 1st line support and working on an IT Service desk
- Problem solving skills
- A keenness to learn new skills and progress your career
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this role by sending your up to date CV.
Job Reference: 1stline190118_1516352990
Salary: £17000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP