Salary: £25000 to £32000
- To provide 2nd line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email and ticket allocation.
- Monitoring the core managed service platform and application layer to identify incidents/problems and resolving proactively.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles, working to defined SLA’s.
- Maintaining and improving my clients Managed Service production servers, applications and networking.
- Ensure uptime and resilience of core Managed Service platform.
- Maintain the integrity of IT security in order to protect and safeguard ai Corporation IP and data by managing a continuous data loss prevention programme.
- Engage with a third-party hosting provider in regard to any incidents/problems where required.
- Ensure that all IT incidents are recorded, diagnosed, resolved or escalated to the appropriate person or vendor working to keep/ensure service level agreements.
- Provide out of hours Infrastructure and Application support for outage incidents and work to agree on a workable patching schedule out of core business hours.
- Any other duties as and when required.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Strong working knowledge of deploying, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft technologies
- A good working knowledge of SQL Server and a good understanding of SQL scripting is essential.
- Windows server (AD, GPO, CA, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, HYPER-V).
- Perfmon – Data collection and analysis.
- Windows system security patching.
- Working knowledge and experience managing networks:
- TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, Routers/Firewalls, VLANs, VPN, Reverse Proxy.
- Network monitoring
- Experience in building systems and deploying applications:
- Documentation and effective user handover.
- Working knowledge of IT security:
- Deploying and managing endpoint protection.
- Monitoring and ensuring systems are up to date (WSUS, applications, firmware, drivers, networking).
- Previous experience working within a hosting / managed service organization in a Support capacity.
- Change Management.
- Monitoring and alerting / event management.
- Capacity monitoring.
- Availability monitoring.
- Anti-virus management.
- Backup management.
- DR tests.
- Experience working in a commercial Helpdesk or Support role, effectively communicating with end users and teams.
- Experience of working with and supporting financial or fraud management applications.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure and Operational Monitoring System (OMS)
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems (CentOS, Redhat).
- Linux system security patching.
- Understanding of PCI-DSS standards.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (2011)
- ITIL® Foundation certificate
Starting Salary: up to 32kpa
Please send a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Reference: 2ndlinesupport_1535974094
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits, Flexi working hours
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP