Salary: £30000 to £40000
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Near Bradford
Salary: Up to £40k per annum
A prestigious company in the Education Sector is seeking an Account Manager to look after a portfolio of clients in UK and America! (This may involve some travelling)
Building on the existing relationship, the Account Manager assumes overall responsibility for the delivery of forecast revenue streams and the identification and securing of new business opportunities within each Account.
You will possess a demonstrable track record of managing and delivering complex projects.
Furthermore, you will have good relationship building skills and be committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Regular client report – accountable for the production of a report to cover all aspects of service (agree frequency and audience with client)
- Run the internal and external client review meetings (including all relevant stakeholders) – take a lead on this throughout the lifespan, inviting team members as necessary depending on the stage of the service (agree frequency of meeting with stakeholders)
- Budget, forecasting and invoicing – raise invoice requests with the Accounts department and co-ordinate with customer
- Complete the relevant sections of the client summary Board report every month including input from all departments where required
- Escalation point for the customer for all service strategy, service design and service transition issues, deal with the relevant parties internally to resolve and escalate where necessary
- Attend and participate in relevant exhibitions, seminars and workshops as required
- 3+ years experience in a Project / Product Management role
- Solid experience working in a service environment with the associated technical skills
- Prince2 accredited or equivalent methodology experience
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiar with Agile development lifecycles
- Management skills including estimating and monitoring
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent client management/relationship skills
- Ability to manage a programme budget
- Proven experience of leading project teams
35 hours per week, Competitive holidays, Generous pension scheme, Healthcare scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Job Reference: KS-ACC_1509724507
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP