Salary: £600 to £900
AX Functional Analyst – Production and Trade & Logistics
Recann is working with a global IT Solutions business with their current requirement for an AX Functional Analyst.
This person will provide support and act as an authority in relation to Production, Trade and Logistics.
- You will act as the SME in gathering requirements
- You will document requirements and produce functional specifications
- Oversee the development of the product to ensure it matches the desired specifications
- Educate and advise the business on the standard features of the AX platform
- A minimum of 5 years experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012
- Have a deep understanding of the Production and Trade & Logistics modules in AX 2012 R3
- Excellent communication skills
- Be fluent in French and English
- Have profound knowledge in, Inventory management, Warehouse management, Purchasing, Sales and marketing, Work flows, Production order and scheduling
Duration of Contract: 9 months
Rates: €500.00-800.00 per day
If you believe you have the necessary skills/experience to perform this role then please apply at your earliest convenience.
Job Reference: BBBH961_1509644453
Salary: £600 - £900 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: 20/11/2017