Salary: £28000 to £32000
Production, management and support of business intelligence and reporting assets. Ensuring quality of data is to the highest standard and all commissioned reports are correct.
Gather and interpret requirements and translate business user requests to report design specifications. Possess excellent communication skills in technical and non-technical topics with proven capability to communicate complex subject to end-users in an effective and supportive manner.
Must be able to create detailed design documents, from minimal specifications and loosely defined requirements.
Working with business customers to understand reporting needs and deliver Business Intelligence to meet those needs.
Must be able to follow best practices regarding version control and testing specifications.
- Professional experience designing, developing, and implementing Crystal Report and Business Intelligence reports.
- 1 years experience using Power BI
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools including Excel and Outlook are a must.
- Work in a structured environment designing and developing analytical and financial reports.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Analyse and review information and data to formulate recommendations and options to enhance strategies based upon analysis of data and trends.
- Proven experience of working with stakeholders, analysts and other developers to understand systems and collaborate on the implementation of appropriate solutions
- .Proficient in the assisted delivery of BI Projects especially in requirements gathering and analysis
- .Proficient in SAP Business Objects administration tools; central management console. Knowledge of relational & dimensional model, logical and physical database design.Knowledge of Financial/Energy Industries
- Ideally an understanding of the Daviker Touchstar Predictive Dialler database and or the Vocalcom dialler.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Peer recognition and awards scheme
- Kitchen facilities with coffee and vending machines
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
You’ll be part of a diverse, engaging and fun workforce, where your successes will be celebrated and you’ll have support when things don’t go to pla
Job Reference: BBBH1485_1534845693
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap