Salary: £45000 to £55000
Job title: BI Developer
Salary: Up to £55k per annum
My successful retail client is on the lookout for a talented BI Developer joining a team of 100. They are experiencing phenomenal growth and have further plans of expansion.
You’ll build, develop and project manage SQL based integration and other company data related projects.
- Oversee and build integrations between 3rd party systems and ERP system
- Data Warehouse management and development
- Liaise internally and externally to co-ordinate and progress current IT projects
- Manage, log and implement additions, deletions and major modifications to the company data infrastructure
- Read, assess and respond to technical specifications and change requests etc.
- Knowledge and experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL Server, Data Warehouse Architecture
- Proven track record of on time, high-quality data projects
- Responsibility for build, integrity, management and scheduling of data feeds
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Data administration (user management, back-ups, general performance optimisation, data integrity, ETL process maintenance)
- Ability to perform both quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Documenting of new integrations, functional specifications and data projects
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Job Reference: BBBH760_1507816898
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP