Salary: £40000 to £50000
Job Title: BI Developer (remote working)
Salary: Up to £50k per annum
A fast growing retailer is on the lookout for an experienced BI Developer.
You’ll be designing and building end to end BI solutions, working with end users and analysts on requirements and translating them into technical specification. Contributing to development processes in terms of standards, methodologies, testing, version control and documentation.
Furthermore, you’ll have excellent attention to detail as you’ll be evaluating & introducing new tools, design and improving on existing ETL framework.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014, performance tuning, backup and recovery, data encryption, capacity planning, understanding of database engine internals and all database objects.
- Extensive experience of using SSIS, script tasks, custom plugins
- Experience designing solutions following Kimball methodology and good knowledge of data modelling concepts
- Post release support of deployed BI solutions
- Experience of building solutions with SSAS
- Experience of building reports using SSRS
- Experience of working in a team following agile development practices, using team development tools, working on the same objects
- Wide knowledge of other tools, vendors, solutions available on the market and applicable to BI space, upcoming releases of new software packages, etc
- Experience of any modelling tools is a plus
- Delivery focused
- Team player
- Communication skills
To find out more about this, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BI-304_1525104275
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP