Salary: £45000 to £65000
Job Title: BI Developers
Salary: £45k – £65k per annum
Due to continued success, my leading retail client is on the lookout for BI Developers to join a fun and highly performing database team.
You will be working in their innovative Technology Hub using cutting edge technologies, supporting their brands.
In return, the team’s Technical Lead will work with you to create a bespoke development plan to help you succeed and grow!
- Work directly with business stakeholders to develop data models that reflect our business processes.
- Take ownership of key pieces of development for projects, enhancements and improvements on Data Warehouse and other MI systems, partnering with senior team members within a multi-skilled project team.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Agile methodology and practices, promote best practice and innovation.
- Take ownership of data-quality queries and investigations wherever they occur.
- Partnering with the Department’s Products & Services Team to evaluate business requirements, thinking like the end user and translating these requests into technical requirements.
- Immerse yourself within the team and its architecture, review current BI infrastructure and recommend changes and improvements, contributing wherever the opportunity exists to the efficient administration of the multi-server environments.
- Contribute to the development of the MIS platforms and proactively drive the creation and adoption of standards and best practice.
- Give technical guidance and training to the rest of the team.
- Designing and implementing Data Marts within a Microsoft SQL Server environment (2012/2014/2016)
- Comprehensive set of skills required to build and extend the ETL platform – SSIS, T-SQL, SQL Server internals, general programming skills
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS, DAX, MDX desirable), Multidimensional and Tabular modes.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) project deployment mode.
- Data Visualisation Methodologies. PowerPivot, Power BI or Microstrategy.
- Visual Basic for applications (VBA) for MS Excel
- BIML (Business Intelligence Markup Language) and JSON scripting.
If you’d like to find out more about his fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Job Reference: BBBH1045_1513764993
Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP