Salary: £35000 to £40000
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to £40k per annum plus excellent benefits
An award-winning agency is on the lookout for a talented Business Analyst to work on high profile projects with top FTSE 100 companies!
They are doing phenomenally well and constantly evolving, keeping up to date with the latest technologies. As a Business Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to elicit, analyse, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of stakeholders.
You’ll work with clients unsupervised, therefore you must be adaptable and be a confident communicator.
- Design, facilitate, or participate in product vision and road mapping workshops as the project methodology permits.
- Work with external client teams and internal project managers, UX, and technical and test teams to identify and document the project’s system requirements.
- Lead and elicit requirements using various methods including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, prototyping, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and analytics as the project methodology permits.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely as the project methodology permits.
- Write user stories with Gherkin and Cucumber.
- Identify non-functional requirements and constraints.
- Be part of effective requirements practices, including the continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the development of internal requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
- Assist test teams in scripting and testing activities.
- Have a full understanding of, and work within, waterfall, agile, or a combination of both methodologies partaking in delivery activities such as sprints, stand-ups, sprint planning, show and tells, and sprint and project retrospectives
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Job Reference: BBBH1243_1523438912
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP