Salary: £40000.00 to £50000
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £50k per annum
A leading and innovative company is looking to recruit an experienced Developer.
They have ambitious growth plans to bring together a range of complementary ICT Infrastructure and software applications. You’ll join a high performing team and get involved with new products, enhancements and research.
You’ll be passionate and inquisitive delivering a high standard of software to agreed timescales.
- Develop software solutions that achieve customer requirements/stories.
- Provide accurate project information to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Attend and contribute to Scrum Meetings for the team.
- Keep up to date on emerging technology and provide suggestions/recommendations on improvements.
- Where necessary provide support for pre-sales team when required, including involvement in bid documentation
- Token-based authentication, single sign on and API access control schemes and frameworks – particularly IdentityServer – for OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- WebAPI for development of backend APIs and Web Services over http (REST-like)
- Building distributed applications using the Microservices design pattern
- An understanding of the requirements for providing “Gateway” services for multiple client platforms (Windows, iOS, Android etc.)
- The use of Enterprise Service Bus for messaging (queues, pub-sub)
- Windows Services development
- JSON frameworks such as Newtonsoft JSON.NET
- Understanding the requirements for offline working and “eventual consistency” in occasionally-connected applications
- A good understanding and experience of a variety of data storage systems and their applicability (e.g. SQL Server, key-value stores such as REDIS, Document Databases such as MongoDB)
- Some experience and knowledge of encryption for security, particularly in storing sensitive documents
To find out more about this company, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH1276_1525276953
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP