Salary: £28000 to £34000
Job Title: Change and Release Co-Ordinator
Salary: Up to £34k per annum
My prestigious client is on the lookout for a Change and Release Co-ordinator to join their progressive ICT team.
You’ll co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to facilitate the effective communication, execution and completion of ICT changes/releases.
You’ll have excellent client facing skills as you’ll be liaising with internal and third party stakeholders. Furthermore, you’ll be passionate about what you do and strive to always deliver work to a high standard.
- Ability to follow a structured change/release methodology.
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Diplomatic and patient.
- Work well within a team environment and under pressure and to deadlines.
- Knowledge/Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Basic Experience/Knowledge of software development.
- Knowledge of IT technology, systems and packages.
- Knowledge/Experience of Finance sector.
In return for your hard work, they can offer various training courses to take your career to the next level!
To find out more about this unique opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH994_1510767729
Salary: £28000 - £34000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP