Salary: £35000 to £60000
Recann is currently recruiting for a CRM Functional Analyst to join a leading business based in Brentford.
The CRM Functional Analyst will play an integral part of the IT business team and ensure perfect cohesion between business processes and IT System Functionality. Resolving any issues logged by end users as well as creating functional specifications/testing and ongoing process/functional improvements to the CRM System.
- CRM/Field Service, Sales and Service Management, Customer contact and complaints, job scheduling and routing.
- Problem-Solve any issues logged by process owners/ed users.
- Liase with business process owners to ensure enhancements are prioritised and consistent.
- Support the continued process improvements of Dynamics CRM.
- Build and develop strong relationships with various teams across the business.
- Ensure all enchantments and documented and in line with the business internal procedures.
- Testing of Changes of patches and enhancements.
- Role model for Process standardisation and Process Improvement.
- Liaise with the development team to ensure any work is completed as specified.
- At least 3 years experience in Dynamics CRM as either an analyst or another suitable equivalent
- Degree level educated (Desirable)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/365 Customer Engangment.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems.
- Experience working within a small to medium team is (Desirable).
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well under pressure.
- Have a desire to learn new skills in a changing environment.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more, get in touch with Recann today!
Job Reference: BBBH1714_1547725008
Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP