Salary: £45000 to £55000
Working across consolidated databases and reporting views for till-point EPOS, aviation and in-store audit metrics, the successful candidate will be managing a small team of SQL and web developers to deliver across all steps of the data value chain, from ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data versus source, processing that data as efficiently as possible, and ultimately visualising that data for our clients.
The business is implementing Agile methodologies to all data and development tasks, so a knowledge of sprint planning and associated processes is essential. An understanding of I.T. infrastructure would also be desirable.
Experience of complex, integrated datasets is desirable – good communication skills, an understanding of how end-users will utilise/view the data and big-picture thinking is essential. An understanding of the retail industry and commercial targets is advantageous but not essential. Successful candidates will be able to manage workloads and priorities of the team, ensuring a forensic attention to detail.
Working across multiple clients and platforms within our rapidly expanding business means that no two days will ever be the same.
- SQL Server 2012-2016 (T-SQL scripting / stored procedures / functions / database maintenance / minor DBA tasks). /
- MS BI Stack (SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / ETL patterns / data warehousing / data visualisation techniques / PowerBI)
- MS Excel / Access to advanced levels
- Data modelling
- Team-leading / line management / matrix management / project management
- Agile methodologies (preferably SCRUM)
- Development background
- Continuous Integration / automated test
- HTML / CSS
- C# / MVC / ASP.Net
- Entity Framework
- Web Services / SOA
- Formal Solution Design
- Hypervisor/Virtualisation technologies
- Enterprise Architecture / Cloud technologies
Job Reference: DevMgr0401_1483540246
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP