Salary: £35000 to £55000
A great opportunity for a SQL Database Administrator to join a leading organisation based in Manchester.
You will take a lead role in the management and resolution of clients technical issues on SQL related services, as well as taking a proactive stance in improving the database. This role provides excellent career development and with longer term, will be expanded to include other DBA support to strengthen your technical foundation.
As a SQL Database Administrator, you will take ownership of resolving technical issues and incident problems; will maintain, configure and troubleshoot SQL database platforms; and will provide recommendations for continual service improvement.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving SQL Database problems
- Experience with database backup and recovery, authentication, security and performance monitoring
- A good knowledge of resolving 3rd line SQL technical issues
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Understanding of SQL environment management and how the database services support business processes
- Some knowledge of Oracle
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000PA.
- Best in the class pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
If this role is of interest get in touch with Recann today!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year
Job Reference: BBBH1788_1550653702
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + Pension, Private Health, Life Insurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP