Salary: £27000 to £30000
Job Title: Database Developer
Location: St Helens
Salary: Up to £30k per annum (dependent on experience)
My client is seeking a Database Developer to help maintain and develop their systems.
You’ll have experience working on SQL databases and creating functional requirements.
- Design and deploy data table structures, relationships, forms, reports, and queries.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Applying third party upgrades to existing databases.
- Coordinate and work with other technical staff to develop relational databases and secondary databases (i.e. Access).
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV instantly!!
Job Reference: KS-07_1495205521
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP