Salary: £0.00 to £0.00
Recann is currently on the lookout for a proactive and energetic Digital Account Manager to join and leading Print and Digital Communications Agency based in Birmingham.
This role will align with key client stakeholders and ensure that digital campaigns and updates are actioned in a timely and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will establish themselves within the client team to act as the conduit for all client activity and help align their requirements to the business Digital Expertise.
The Key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Dealing with key stakeholders on both sides of the agreement
- Managing several projects at once.
- Self-motivation & creation of unique ideas to help drive engagement with customer digital
- Attending client meetings to collate customer
- App, Email and/or Social Marketing
- Commercial/Sales focussed
- Wider Digital/IT Experience
- Google Analytics and Web reporting methods.
- You’ll be highly energized, personable with great attitude.
- Strong cross-category commercial
- Fully IT Literate with high competency using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to motivate & influence others with a ‘can do’ and positive
- Analytical thinker, creative, entrepreneurial, with strong commercial
- Courage and conviction to stand by decisions that you believe
- Strong drive & ambition to grow and develop within an ambitious and rapidly growing business.
- Flexible Working hours.
- Company provided Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone
- Yearly Headphone allowance.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Significant Training & Development budget.
- Regular socials and Christmas & Summer Party.
If you have what it takes, get in touch!
Job Reference: BBBH1607_1543484607
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP