Salary: £30000 to £40000
Recann are currently recruiting for a talented back Front End developer with our market leading client based in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Front End Developer
The successful applicant will be joining our talented Media team, which is responsible for a number of exciting websites and intranet/internal-only projects. You will be working Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5:30pm.
Working alongside our developers and UI/UX designers, you will be responsible for implementing user experience designs into prototypes and fully working solutions, developing new APIs and using existing APIs to create performant solutions with React, Angular or Knockout, and bridging the gap between design and technical implementation.
- Developing new features for our website, intranet and extranet
- Building behavioural guides to form part of our overall style guide
- Implementing and ensuring the technical feasibility of our UX approach
- Ensuring the user interface is performant and easy-to-use
As the ideal applicant, you will:
- Have experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Have demonstrable knowledge of working with either React, Angular or Knockout
- Have at least rudimentary experience with a CSS pre-processor such as LESS or SASS
- Understand the concept of progressive enhancement, and deliver code which works in any modern browser
- Have some experience with C# and the ASP.NET framework
In return, you’ll have your choice of working in Windows or macOS, the software you require, a very competitive remuneration package including company car, future training and development, an MSDN and Pluralsight subscription. In addition you will also be entitled to 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Workplace Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers and a Retail Discount Scheme.
Job Reference: BBBH966_1509723274
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Car, Pension, Childcare Vouchers
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP