Salary: £25000 to £35000
Recann are currently on the lookout for a Front End Developer – UX/UI Designer for a leading brands specialist in Alcester.
The client is looking ambitious front-end developer who is looking to take on a new challenge and accelerate their career.
The organisation is a young and fast-growing marketing agency. Over the past 12 months, the business has grown in size and stature and is now looking to recruit an ambitious Front End – UX/UI Designer/developer (head of development) to be a key player in the team.
- We’re looking for a creative person with a great eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
- You will have a solid portfolio of front-end development work.
- You’ll have great communication skills and be prepared to debate and discuss with design, development and marketing colleagues.
- ou’ll have a good understanding of common e-commerce UI/UX concepts
- You will care about usability, performance and conversion optimisation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with Shopify or Magento (Desirable)
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing professional e-commerce stores for a wide range of businesses from start-ups to multinational businesses based in the US, Canada, and the UK.
- Project managing client store builds and redesigns
- Building custom templates and front-end functionality for existing client base.
- Working closely with the design and marketing teams.
- A brand-new MacBook Pro or iMac
- Regular team meals and seasonal events
- Onsite refreshments
- Home/Remote working opportunities after 3 month’s probation period.
- -Quarterly performance reviews linked to salary increases.
- Profit share scheme after 3 month’s probation period.
Job Reference: BBBH2450_1580297421
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Flexible Working, home working,
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP