Salary: £30000 to £32000
Front End Web Developer
Do you have over 2 years experience in a Front End Web Developer position? Does the prospect of working with some really high profile clients on enterprise scale websites excite you? If your answer is YES then this could be a really great opportunity for you.
My client is an award winning service provider to both numerous high-profile public and private sector organisations. It is highly probable that the websites they deliver you will have seen or even used.
In order to cope with an increasing portfolio, our client is looking for additional web development resource.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing training and professional development. They are using the latest technologies and methodologies within their development team.
- They offer an excellent pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers Cycle to work scheme, Parking season ticket West Yorkshire corporate MCard offering 15% can be used with
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Life assurance 22 days leave rising to 25 days after 5 years Free eye test Annual flu jabs
- Free eye test Annual flu jabs
- Annual flu jabs
Working in an agile environment, you’ll work closely with UX and Digital Designers and other web developers to help deliver extremely high profile and heavily visited websites.
Skills and experience required:
- At least two years’ relevant experience
- You will have experience with developing front-end code in a commercial setting including HTML5 / CSS3 / JS to the latest W3C standards. Ideally, you will have experience with content management systems (CMS) and know the core concepts of CMS implementation techniques.
How to apply:
Should you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience for this position and you would like to find out further information about the company and the role then please do not hesitate to click the link and apply!
Job Reference: BBBH433_1483704346
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum + negotiable
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP