Salary: £50000 to £75000
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Management – Chair the BIM working group and build a “BIM Road Map” and report on progress towards our desired BIM status required by the Main Board. Closely support the expectations of teams across different work streams and engage at all levels.
- Standards – Responsible for the development of our group BIM standards and policies. Ensure full implementation across the Group’s design, procurement and operational teams are met. This includes assisting the audit teams to educate and enforce these BIM Standards and new workflow processes.
- Accreditation – Responsible for the planning and implementation of a recognised BIM accreditation that the Group can promote with current and future clients.
- Software – Evaluate, manage and support the implementation of software to support BIM across all divisions. Stay informed on best practices for using REVIT and other BIM related software including building a Common Data Environment. Liaise with national vendors on future products and services to promote our BIM goals.
- Involvement with external BIM groups – Build upon your current knowledge of the UK’s national and local BIM user groups this includes involvement with key client groups. This knowledge enhancement should be feedback into the “BIM Road Map”
- Marketing of our BIM service – Support our Business Development Team and assist in pre-qualification answers on BIM. Present and promote our BIM goals and achievements to our future clients and customers. Identify trends and business opportunities relating to BIM and feedback.
- Training and Engagement – With the assistance of the BIM working group assess and agree training requirements to raise awareness of BIM along with supporting the training needs of our technical teams. Liaison with the training manager to ensure the Group obtains the most effective training available.
- Supply Chain – Attend and present at our bi-annual Supply Chain Forum to promote our BIM plans to our key vendors and subcontractors.
- Common Data Environment – Work closely with the ICT Team to support the installation of a cross platform CDE and ensure this allows the free flow of asset information from REVIT, procurement system, asset collection (Inspection & Test) and can be exported into client systems.
Skills & Qualifications required
- 5+ Years working within the Industry and have a wide knowledge of BIM.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a professional appearance
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others
- Must have basic PC experience in Windows environments, working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, Web-enabled applications Project Management Skills, Confident and driven individual
- Min 3 Years in a similar BIM role within a large construction company.
- BIM accredited training
- Active Member of BIM Task Groups
For the right candidates we offer an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company. Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.
Please get in touch with Tobi on 01617110791 or Email a copy of your up to date CV ASAP to be considered for this role.
Job Reference: GroupBIMManager727_1469614460
Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP