Salary: £35000 to £50000
Recann is currently on the lookout for a highly talented Implementation Consultant to join an award-winning Leeds based Business.
The candidate will be given the opportunity to lead the successful implementation of a groundbreaking platform being rolled out across a UK public service provider. The role will consist of securing support and enthusiasm from the client and facilitate the onboarding/integration to the new platform.
The role does require a flexible approach and the Implementation Consultant will be required to travel countrywide around 2 days per week and 1 day in the Leeds central office.
- Work with individual departments, analysing their systems and processes.
- Perform gap analysis in order to identify any changes required to allow for the successful adoption of the Single Online Platform.
- Guide and lead through the change process.
- Identify new requirements/opportunities and build a business case.
- Run client workshops
- Create and manage implementation plan and manage client expectations
- Provide ongoing support following successful adoption
- Liaise with the in-house development teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels – both internal and external
- Experience of working closely with technical and QA staff
- Must be able to develop strong and positive relationships
- Great communication skills
- Agile experience
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to understand complex issues quickly
- Strong negotiator
If this role is of interest please get in touch, it would be great to hear from you.
Job Reference: BBBH1563_1538726102
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP