Salary: £30000 to £35000
Job Advert: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Up to £35k per annum
A prestigious company based in Crewe is on the lookout for a talented Infrastructure Engineer.
Reporting to the Group IT Manager you will liaise internally with all levels of staff from CEO to Administration staff across all sites. Externally building relationships with all 3rd party suppliers of network services, hosting & cloud services, server hardware, telephony services, managed services and any other corporate IT systems.
You’ll have plenty of enthusiasm and have excellent customer service skills.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server from 2012R2 to 2016 including Active Directory.
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365 cloud platforms (including private cloud).
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft HyperV virtual platforms.
- Some exposure to Linux OS
- Experience of Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity Management
- Good knowledge of Arcserve backup solution
- Good working knowledge of DNS and general web technologies
- Good working knowledge of VDi platforms based on Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365.
- Some Microsoft SQL architecture and maintenance knowledge.
- Strong WAN/LAN networking experience gained in a multi-site MPLS environment.
- Excellent Cisco networking skills (CCNA preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of firewall
- Some experience of configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Jenkins etc)
- Sophos Anti-Virus
- Experience of Microsoft SQL
- Extensive knowledge of Network Security
- VoIP telephony.
- Knowledge of best practices in an always-up, always-available service (high availability, business continuity, disaster recovery)
- Exposure to information security techniques such as penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
They offer competitive packages as well as a fun environment with plenty of opportunities to progress your career!!
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: BBBH1255_1524068917
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP