Salary: £30000 to £40000
The ideal candidate will have a background with a technical element such as finance or engineering. The IT function produces and manages bespoke software for the business on a day-to-day operational basis.
- Advise the business on where IT might make a difference to Company performance and service delivery.
- Advise on technology, design, development and implementation of new and existing systems.
- Review projects to ensure the planning, justification and evaluation meets design specification.
- Work within an IT team to ensure new systems and developments are completed on time and to budget.
- Ensure that there is a smooth change over from old IT systems to newly developed ones.
- Investigate and ensure fixes are delivered to system problems that occur.
- Organise system training and system support for end users.
- Ability to communicate with all stake holders and gather requirements
- Easily approachable and friendly in nature.
- Managing a team of staff including programmers, analysts and support specialists
- Selecting and purchasing appropriate hardware and software
- Managing IT budgets
- Ensuring software licensing laws are followed
- Implementing and managing security or integrity and backup procedures
- Scheduling upgrades
- Providing user training, support, advice and feedback
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably
- Managing secure network access for remote users
- Identify and deliver service improvement opportunities to improve customer experience
- Keeping up to date with new technology
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
- Developing and supporting staff.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Process re-engineering
- Strong technical skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Organisation and time management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
Not required but advantageous Skills
- A business degree with a technical element such as maths or engineering.
- Several years of relevant IT management experience.
- Project Management experience.
Job Reference: ITManager17817_1502963119
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP