Salary: £23000 to £27000
Job title: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
One of the UK’s largest financial/payment institutions is looking to expand their technical IT team with a talented infrastructure engineer. With offices across the UK and presence in European/Middle Eastern countries, it’s never been a more exciting time to join them!
You will have previous experience in Technical support with a high degree of customer service and able to resolve 2nd Line support requirements.
You must be a team player with strong personal values, showing integrity and proactive work approach.
- Minimum ITIL Foundation V3 (11) Certified
- Experience of 2nd line infrastructure troubleshooting of hardware, software and network connectivity issues.
- Setup and troubleshoot LAN printers
- Experience of installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- A structured approach to problem-solving & the ability to work autonomously in prioritising and resolving issues for end users
- Outstanding time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to carry out basic network / PC software & Hardware diagnostics face to face and/or remotely
- MS Office 2010 or newer
- Windows 7/10
- Back Up, antivirus, firewalls
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft Windows server/cloud technologies (administration and configuration of)
To find out more about the company and what they can offer, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Job Reference: BBBH1158_1526491796
Salary: £23000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP