Salary: £25000.00 to £32000
In this role you will be heavily involved in:
- Using AWS Services to maintain and operate critical industry applications
- Managing and working with Git, Git CI
- Working with log management tools
- Monitoring application and infrastructure using opensource and enterprise tools, suggesting improvements where possible
- Managing multiple support Incidents and operational assignments while maintaining a high level of quality
- Resolving technical incidents, improving the performance and availability of infrastructure in a prompt and timely manner
Skills and experience you require:
- Proven experience of operating cloud-based environments.
- Demonstrable experience of operating and patching Linux based operating systems.
- An understanding of error messages and logs returned by
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve issues independently.
- Experience of building and deploying to environments according to specification.
- Experience working with ticket management and collaboration tools.
- Experience of modifying and maintaining systems and code operated by other Engineers
Salary package and benefits
- Exciting and dynamic work environment
- Staff events all year round
If you would like to progress an application then please click apply without hesitation.
For further information about the opportunity then you can contact Recann on
0161 711 0791
If this position is not quite suitable then please visit the Recann’s website to view all the roles we currently have on offer.
Or why not give us a call to discuss your next career move?
Job Reference: BBBH2058_1560157043
Salary: £25000.00 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP