Salary: £35000 to £45000
Job Title: IT Systems Manager
Salary: £35k – £45k per annum
My prestigious retail client is seeking a “hands on” Systems Manager to oversee their IT function. You’ll be joining an award winning company and managing a thriving IT team. The IT function covers all office and warehouse systems infrastructure, IT support, back end order processing and warehousing platforms.
You’ll work closely with their Project Manager/Operations Manager to provide the technical expertise for all cross-departmental systems-related projects.
- Broad technical background (networks, servers, back-end ERP, websites and CMS) with the ability to oversee all in-house technology aspects of a medium sized business.
- Proven ability to work with 3rd party suppliers, including managing to both costs and performance metrics.
- Knowledge and experience of back-end order processing and warehouse management systems.
- Experience of an IT support ticketing system (e.g. JIRA).
- SQL database management including query writing and general troubleshooting as required.
- Exposure to an automated reporting technology (e.g. Crystal Reports or SSRS).
Experience within the following would be beneficial:
- eCommerce and Web Development.
- Working with software development methodologies and technologies.
- Working with recognised project management methodologies.
To find out more about the company and what they can offer, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH1052_1515001494
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP