Salary: £25000 to £30000
ITIL Service Analyst
Do you have over 2 years experience in a Service Analyst position? Does the prospect of working with some really high profile clients on a daily basis interest you? If your answer is YES then this could be a really great opportunity for you.
My client is an award winning service provider to both numerous high-profile public and private sector organisations and in order to cope with demand, they are looking for an additional Service Analyst to join their energetic team.
This is primarily a Service Management role, and there is no requirement to undertake technical support directly; however basic technical skills would be advantageous.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing training and professional development
- An excellent pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers Cycle to work scheme, Parking season ticket West Yorkshire corporate MCard offering 15% can be used with
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Life assurance 22 days leave rising to 25 days after 5 years Free eye test Annual flu jabs
- Free eye test Annual flu jabs
- Annual flu jabs
Key duties of the position:
- Management of support services across the entire Service Delivery lifecycle
- Be able to lead or assist with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Reporting, Service Improvement and other service processes
- Lead service Measurement/Reporting/Improvement, and attending service reviews
- Taking ownership of service improvement items, e.g. problem tickets, changes, challenges to processes etc. where necessary.
Skills and experience required:
- At least two years’ relevant experience
- Have a good understanding of the ITIL Service Lifecycle (preferably to ISO2000 standard)
- Possess an ITIL Foundation certificate or be prepared to this exam quickly
How to apply:
Should you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience for this position and you would like to find out further information about the company and the role then please do not hesitate to click the link and apply!
Job Reference: BBBH123_1483629472
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + negotiable
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP