Salary: £30000 to £45000
Job title: Senior / Lead Software Tester
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
A prestigious life sciences company is on the lookout for an experienced Software Tester to join a thriving team. You’ll be responsible for the testing and QA of systems and promote best practices within the team.
Furthermore, they are seeking someone who has analysed complexed systems and proposed solutions when necessary and able to work independently, plan and implement Test Practices.
It’s a great opportunity to work on exciting projects and to expand your knowledge of automated testing!
- Proven ability in structured testing.
- Knowledge of structured software testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Experience working on complex and business critical systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, clearly and persuasively, explaining complicated matters simply, tailoring delivery methods/media to suit the audience’s needs and understanding.
- Ability to work proactively in order to ensure objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Must take pride in own work, setting and achieving high standards for self and working with others.
- Ability to consider risks, wider impact of decisions, assessing possible outcomes and their likelihood.
- Ability to identify when escalation is required to a more senior level.
- Basic coding/scripting skills (VB.NET/C#).
- Ability to write simple SQL scripts to create and manipulate data.
- Experience with test automation frameworks.
- Ideally specialist software testing skills and knowledge of structured software testing methodologies gained through formal training.
- Experience in automated testing and script development.
If you’d like to find out more, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH1407_1535028884
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP