Salary: £41000 to £52000
- To develop and maintain the ODS system
- To provide support to key personal utilising the ODS system
- To provide assistance with the development & maintenance of other MS-SQL based system
ROLE WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT
- To be an effective team member, who can improve existing data systems, deliver new solutions and share knowledge & experience as well as gain from others within the team.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
The role holder must be able to demonstrate most of the following skills and competencies.
- Excellent T-SQL skills
- Use of stored procedures & functions
- Create and maintain SSIS packages
- Experience of the ETL process
- Understand the basics of good database design
- The ability to work efficiently, effectively and use own initiative
- The ability to work as part of a team
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including Windows 7 & MS Office Products
The following skills would be beneficial but not essential
- Performance tuning skills in terms of accurate usage of indexes and analyser traces
- Tableau or Power BI
Please get in touch ASAP on 01617110791 or email to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Job Reference: SQLDev1061700_1496315346
Salary: £41000 - £52000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP