Salary: £30000 to £60000
Recann is currently recruiting for a talented .NET Consultant to join a Microsoft Gold Partner client based in York.
The role is an excellent opportunity for ambitious.Net enthusiasts that want to pursue a career in consultancy and work alongside some of the UKS best-known brands.
Any experiences of the following would be desirable: Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, Power BI, Machine Learning including R and Python, SQL Reporting Services.
You will be required:
- To design and implement technical solutions using many of the above technologies.
- To gather requirements and to specify solutions for applications for our customers.
- To provide an interface between us and our customer during the term of the project.
- To work with our project manager/project office throughout the term of the project.
- To design and manage testing processes, both for component testing and user acceptance testing.
- To provide mentoring to consultants on our graduate programme.
- To carry out development on projects alongside other project members typically bringing together many of the Microsoft technologies.
- To be a technical expert in your field.
- To be creative in solving problems and to be re-assuring in front of our customers.
You will be joining a services team of over thirty strong, from experienced developers, consultants, finance professionals to graduate recruits.
You will have experience in delivering many projects with a demonstrable ability to design applications and to problem solve. You will be motivated, excited by new technologies and keen to continuously enhance your skills. In return my client will offer a rewarding career, professional training and development, involvement in a breadth of technologies including Microsoft Azure Cloud and exposure to a wide range of industries and projects.
- Competitive Salary of up to £60,000 PA
- Generous Car Allowance
- Profit Share Bonus
- Private Healthcare for you and immediate family.
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
If this role is of interest i would love to hear from you!
Job Reference: BBBH1446_1532596228
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Part Remote, Car allowance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP