Salary: £25000 to £50000
Recann is currently on the lookout for multiple .Net Developers to join a leading company based in Derby.
The successful candidate will be working on an exciting greenfield development platform using the latest technologies including .Net Core, Angular, AWS, Micro-Services, Docker
You will be joining a high performing team of developers working an exciting new platform that will revolutionize the the companies online platform and provide a better experience for customers.
- Design and build efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch up meetings that occur in a project life cycle.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Providing additional support to the Midas and IT support team where further assistance is required.
- Liaise with and provide expert advice and guidance to project stake holders, business owners and development team members where necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- A strong knowledge of the .NET web framework, in particular C#, MVC and Dependency Injection.
- An awareness of and .NET Core preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Multiple year experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- The ability to work thoroughly and autonomously.
- An IT based degree is desirable as well as any related development qualifications.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment working towards tight deadlines is essential.
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation of solutions provided and created with the ability to articulate these changes to colleagues.
- Competitive Salary of up to £50,000
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous Training and Development Budget.
- Excellent Holiday Package.
- Regular socials, Day outs, Company events and the best Christmas party in the business!
If this role is of interest then get in touch with Recann today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
Job Reference: BBBH2396_1578995300
Salary: £25000 - £50000 per annum + Flexible Working, Career Progression
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP