Salary: £30000 to £40000
Job Title: Network Engineer
Salary: £30k – £40k per annum
A world-renowned company is on the lookout for a talented Network Engineer to join a close knit team.
You’ll have good knowledge of multiple IT systems supporting the group’s network/infrastructure. Furthermore, you’ll have a strong service delivery and optimization focus.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Installing and maintaining LAN/WAN/Wireless networks and devices
- Conducting circuit and traffic analysis and resolving latency or other performance issues
- Troubleshooting switching and routing issues
- Managing and troubleshooting firewall and DNS configurations.
- Cisco Routing, Switching and Wireless, (IOS/NXOS)
- Switched Ethernet, Routing Protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Client-Based IPSec/SSL VPN, Site-Based IPSec VPN, DMVPN
- WAN Circuit technologies (xDSL, Cable, MPLS, Metro Ethernet, T1, E1)
- Load Balancing and WAN Optimization (F5 and Riverbed)
- PIX/ASA Firewalls, IPS/IDS
- Protocol Analysis (Netflow, SNMP, Syslog, Wireshark)
- QoS, DNS, DHCP, Radius, TACACS+
- Network Security Technologies (Proxy/Content Filtering, ISE, CWS, MFA)
- 11a/b/g Wireless LANs
- IP Telephony and VoIP
- iSCSI Based Storage
- Microsoft server operating systems (2008, 2012)
To find out more about what they can offer, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH1185_1520955359
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP