Recann is currently on the lookout for a Solution Architect to join a leading travel business based in Dover.
The purpose of the role is to act as the primary IT architecture contributor of the business solution arena IT strategy, vision, design and architecture. Also being accountable for the technical integrity and scalability of envisioned and developed IT Solutions. Ensuring that Design and implementation are in accordance with organisational guidelines and the highest possible standards.
Solutions Architecture at the client’s organisation is divided into specific areas. Each solution architect is responsible for their own area within the business.
- Information System Co-ordination
- Information Assurance
- Enterprise and Business Architecture
- Emerging Technology Monitoring
- Solution Architecture
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Systems Design
- Hardware Design
- Safety Engineering
Knowledge & Skills
- Significant experience as Solution Architect.
- Experience of diverse, heterogeneous modern technology platforms including cloud.
- MSc or similar degree level education.
- Able to work in a pressurised environment.
- Must be self-driven, objective and have the ability to use initiative.
- Must have an analytical and methodical approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels.
- Strong leadership, planning, people management and organisational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Commercially and financially astute.
- Promotes and drives compliance with all IT policies, procedures, processes and governance.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch it would be great to hear from you.