Job Title: 2nd Line / 3rd Line Consultant
Salary: £28k – £35k per annum
An award winning company is seeking an experienced 2nd/3rd Line Consultant to service their clients and assist in developing their IT strategy/requirements.
You will work within the Technical Services Department and will involve the design, planning, execution and completion of projects according to agreed deadlines and within budget.
You will have strong understanding of general server, storage and networking technologies. Furthermore, have excellent communication skills as you’ll be interacting with various stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in IT working in a service provider/re-seller environment
- Excellent documentation and report writing skills
- Customer focused approach
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Ability to follow complex technical instructions
- Decision making skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to seek and identify ways to improve, assure and promote quality
- Possess a full UK driving license
The successful candidate should hold at least MCSE Server Infrastructure. A strong demonstrable knowledge of MS Exchange, Lync/Skype, RDS and Citrix would be a distinct advantage.
- MS Windows 7, 8, 10 and Server 2008/2012
- MS Exchange 2003-2013
- MS Lync/Skype for Business
- Microsoft Office 2003-2013 applications
- VMware vSphere 5/5.5/6 & MS Hyper-V
- CCNA or equivalent qualification
Their will be an element of travelling as you’ll be visiting client’s sites across the UK.
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!