Test Manager, Automation, Agile, Selenium.
A rapidly growing technology company is currently looking for a Test Manager to establish a new test team within the business.
The successful Test Manager will be working closely with the development team in an Agile environment to provide departments in the company with the software they need to work effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning Leeds based business and work a wide variety of projects across the UK.
You will have a good technical understanding and be confident to stand up and champion the testing within the business.
Key Responsibilities/ Deliverables of the Test Manager:
- Setting up Automation Testing
- Hands-on testing
- Work with developers, Product Owner and (where appropriate) business stakeholders
- Advise on appropriate testing strategies
- Assist with writing business cases
- Recommending and advising on appropriate technologies
- Educate business on value of testing
- Advising business on testing strategies for UAT and bug busting
- Champion testing
- Recommend and implement tools as needed with goal of increasing automation
Required Experience and Skills for the Software Tester:
- Strong Automation Testing experience including setting up Automation Testing from scratch
- API Testing
- Experience with a range of Automation testing tools
- Delivery Focused
- Continuous improvement
Desirable Experience and Skills of the Software Tester:
- Jira & Jest
- Experience with Coding languages
- Leading test teams
- ISTQB qualifications
The Test Manager will be technically confident, enjoy problem-solving and have a good attention to detail. You will be passionate about working as part of a team to provide quality software. This role will be ideal for someone currently in a lead role or looking to move into a Managerial role. As the company grows the role will develop and you will have the opportunity to pass on your knowledge of Automation & Manual testing.
If this role is of interest please get in touch it would be great to hear from you.