Job Title: Events Marketing Manger
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum
A prestigious law firm is on the lookout for a driven Events Marketing Manager to based in Manchester City Centre with occasional travel to London.
You will have significant experience in events marketing and be conversant with digital marketing techniques as you’ll be delivering a range of marketing campaigns. The role will be an equal split between marketing and events, giving you the opportunity to get stuck in and really make a difference in the workplace!
You’ll oversee all aspects of planning and management of various internal and external events. This will see you become a key member of the team, therefore you must be comfortable making independent decisions and liaising with senior members of staff.
- Creating detailed event plans which fit requirements and presenting by deadline.
- Maintaining a working relationship with suppliers and venues.
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining and guest lists.
- Delegating event planning tasks to other staff members where necessary.
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, food and guest speakers.
- Staying under budget while planning event specifications.
- Managing event finances in a timely manner and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff and organising suppliers.
- Communicating with the marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and internet advertisements for individual events.
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios.
- Planning multiple events at once.
To find out more about the role, please apply with your CV today!!