Recann is currently on the lookout for an experienced IT Infrastructure Support Engineer to join a leading organisation based in London.
The IT Infrastructure Team is part of the Technology Department and the wider Business Services function based at the businesses head office in London. Its purpose is to manage the entire IT Infrastructure for the client’s global offices.
The IT Infrastructure Support Engineer is a member of the IT Infrastructure team. This role has a focus on the support and delivery of the organisation’s core technology stack, primarily managing of support systems.
They are responsible for making sure that these systems run smoothly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for the company’s business operations.
- Support Engineering.
- Performance, Availability and Security
- Monitoring and Reporting
- 3rd Level Support
- Be able to demonstrate success in managing 24×7 high availability IT environments.
- Experienced in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, procedures, and roles.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Accreditation or equivalent.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Technologies (Microsoft Exchange, AD, Polices, SCCM, Windows Server, SQL, Microsoft 365).
- Mobile MDM, VMWare VSphere, iManage and good networking services experience desirable.
- Be able to work with 3rd parties to manage on-premise and cloud services.
If this role if interest please get in touch, it would be great to hear from you!