Job title: .NET Developer
Salary: £30k – £42k per annum
Benefits: Competitive holidays, pension, healthcare, flexible working hours, social events, day off for your birthday, regular incentives/yearly bonus and much more!
My telecommunications client who has grown at an exponential rate is on the lookout for a talented Mid-level Developer.
This is a great opportunity to join a bunch of passionate people working with a broad range of clients all over the world creating software that you can be proud of.
You’ll work across:
- Elegant web applications used internationally by tens of thousands of users
- Highly performant APIs and web services
- Scalable messaging systems and protocol layers communicating with network operators around the world
- C#, WebAPI, ASP.Net MVC, Angular4
- Test-driven development, NUnit, Selenium
- SQL Server, Elasticsearch, Redis
- AJAX, JQuery, Responsive design
- RESTful web services
They embrace XP practices such as TDD/BDD, pair-programming and refactoring and with their mandate of continuous improvement they typically:
- Attend at least one conference a year
- Run regular coding dojos, technical presentations and guided learning sessions
- Dedicate time for research, innovation and learning
- Regularly focus on improvement in team retrospectives
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!