Salary: £40000 to £55000
Job Title: PHP Developer (remote working)
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
** Part remote working **
A leading consultancy is seeking an experienced PHP Developer to act as deputy to the IT lead.
It’s a great opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the world and there’s never been a more exciting time to join. You will be required to liaise with clients, assist with project management, and be confident overseeing junior members of staff.
- Experience in Linux, Nginx, Apache, Elasticsearch, AWS
- Front-end frameworks such as JQuery, BootStrap
- Source Control technologies such as GIT
- Excellence in web application architecture
- Experience with coding design patterns e.g. factory pattern
- Creative thinking and creative integrity when developing solutions
- Strong views on web and mobile development
- Able to produce high-standard, well organised and documented code to best practice principles
- Ability to prioritise workload – to be comfortable and confident to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Be inspiring, proactive and confident
To find out more, please apply with your CV immediately for consideration!!
Job Reference: BBBH1387_1529333961
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP