Salary: £24000 to £30000
Responsibilities and Duties
My client’s digital teams’ method is to offer consultancy, guidance and strategy to grow brands from a digital perspective. The development team specialises in creating platform-based websites with a difference. Their key strengths are to retain all the advantages of open source, but cutting-edge creativity that you won’t find anywhere else.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full stack set-up using LAMP or similar
- Bespoke themes Development
- Development of Plug-ins, Modules and applications
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of web development experience within an agency or client-side environment
- Open Source platforms experience including Shopify, WordPress and Magento
- Transactional websites development experience
- Experience of managing / integrating with 3rd party systems such as Order Management, Inventory Management and CRM Systems.
- Application optimisation / configuration such as utilising CDN, Memcache / Redis and Varnish
- Experience with the deployment of websites via Source Control eg. GitHub
- Role: PHP Web Developer
- Salary: up to 30kpa
- Location: Leeds City Centre
- Start: ASAP
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this role by emailing your cv or calling 01617110791.
Job Reference: 1874PHP_1552923994
Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, 25 Days Holiday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP