Salary: £45000 to £50000
The client I am working with is a successful online retailer. They are a young, international and ambitious yet relaxed and fun work environment. My customer provides challenging and varied tasks that give you the possibility to grow!
I am looking for an enthusiastic QA Engineer to strengthen my clients team. They want you to join their Logistics team who take responsibility for the tracking live deliveries, including both web and native mobile applications.
My client is on a mission to finding a motivated, analytical and bright individual who is eager and passionate to excel in what they do to help their customers.
Your tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Be part of a diverse, cross-functional teams focused on full life-cycle development.
- Writing SQL commands in order to mimic real world scenarios (CRUD).
- Expectation to continually learn, mentor and grow.
- Test and automate against the API layer.
- Build cutting-edge and complex test automation suits using Selenium WebDriver with C# and BDD tools.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- QA Engineer experience
- Experience with C# and BDD tools
- Experience using Selenium WebDrvier
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- Year bonus for 100% attendance
- Free breakfasts, snacks and drinks all day
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Huge company social events
- Staff discount
- Training programmes
- Enhance Maternity and Paternity package for those with a new arrival
If you want to join a close-knit, ambitions team of smart committed individuals, then I would love to hear from you!
Job Reference: BBBH689_1499850590
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP